The Right Tools for the Job
We carry the most advanced precision agriculture technology on the market from trusted brands like Trimble. Our products increase farm efficiency and in turn, boost return on investment. Whether you are looking for options for machine control, guidance for spray and application control, assistance with water use or a better way to monitor your yield, we offer the best combination of technology-based solutions for your farm operations.
- 360 Yield Center
- Harvest International
- Precision Planting
- Trimble Displays
- Trimble Steering Systems
- Trimble VerticalPoint RTK
- Trimble WM-Form
The GFX-350 is the latest Android-based, easy-to-use display from Trimble Agriculture. This cost-effective solution offers great functionality and a simplified installation process, providing access to autosteering and application control for every farm.
Trimble GFX-350 Display
- 7″ high-definition color touch-screen display
- Android-based operating system
- Rugged construction for everyday field use
- Compatible with NAV-500 and NAV-900 guidance controllers
- ISOBUS task controller and universal terminal
- Control up to 2 channels and 24 sections
This Trimble Agriculture guidance display and NAV-900 guidance controller builds on a legacy of high-performing, brand-neutral solutions by becoming even easier to use.
Trimble GFX-750 Display
- Large 10.1′′ (25.6 cm) high-definition color touch-screen display
- Android-based operating system allows you to customize the display for the way you work
- Rugged construction for everyday field use, meeting demands in harsh environments
- NAV-900 Guidance Controller
- One integrated camera with support for an additional external camera
- Easy transferability between vehicles
The easy-to-use TMX-2050™ display features a large high-definition touch screen with sharp visuals and a choice of FmX® or Precision-IQ™ display applications to suit your specific farm practices.
- 12.1" (30.8cm) high-definition color touchscreen display
- Choice of configurations with Precision-IQ and FmX Plus display applications
- Android™ platform ready for the future development
- One integrated GNSS receiver
- 32GB of storage
- Weight: 5.5lbs (2.5kg)
- Easily transfers between vehicles
Salford offers cutting edge technologies designed to meet the diverse needs of today’s farmers so you can get the most from your land.
- Durability, versatility, and precision to take your operations to next-level performance
- Variety of solutions expressly created to improve your financial performance
GTS offers innovative, high-quality, and high-performance field solutions, including corn headers and drapers.
- Corn Headers with lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum alloy chassis
- Compatible with most North American combines
- Tested and guaranteed
The H-I rigid toolbar offers an easy way to build a small planter, whether for plots or for a small farm. Available as a 3pt or pull- type bar, the PowerPlant's simple, clean design makes it easy to configure a simple 4 row plot bar to a complex multi-hybrid, dual fertilizer, twin-row machine. The PowerPlant is a go-to platform for anyone's plot bar needs.
PowerPlant Rigid Toolbar
- Versatile rigid toolbar for precision plots
- Single & dual frame rigid planter bar
- Available in 10' - 20' models & nearly any row spacing
Wildly robust and boasting tremendous adaptability. the LaserPro1 is designed to integrate with the latest Precision farming technology.
LaserPro 1 Row Unit
- Hi-tensile steel construction with laser precision for unrivaled durability, serviceability, & consistency
- Quickrelease™ closing wheel mount
- Hydraulic down force-ready x-plate
The H-I stack fold planter is raising the bar on innovation. Engineered with a revolutionary under-bar ULTRALIFT cylinder for maximum strength and an optional wing HYDRAFLEX cylinder for an incredible 18 degree upward flex. Capable of facilitating a dramatic range of row spacings & designed for precision, the ULTRALIFT is the future of stackfold planting.
UltraLift Stackfold Planter Bar
- High speed, precision ag stackfold planter
- 30' & 40' models available
- 15" - 38" row spacing & 30" - 38" twin row
H-I's vertical fold planter with a heavy duty frame features flexible or rigid wing design, central seed delivery, and is built ready for high-speed planting.
VF Series Vertical Fold Bar
- 40’ heavy duty toolbar frame
- 3pt hitch
- Integrated vacuum port tube
- A properly closed furrow has no air pockets, a mellow path for the plant to emerge, and retains soil moisture
- Most closing systems are designed to address one of these three keys, not all of them
- FurrowForce is an automated two-stage closing system with integrated sensing
Automated downforce control that has been proven on hundreds of thousands of rows
- It is challenging to know which downforce setting is correct
- Incorrect downforce causes yield loss by creating late emerged plants or restricted root growth
- DeltaForce gets downforce right with automatic adjustments on every row
- Each season there is a window of time that provides the highest yield
- Planting the majority of acres in this window will provide optimum farm profitability
- SpeedTube allows you to plant faster, with accuracy, to hit the ideal planting window
When you make better decisions for your next pass, you make better decisions next season, and throughout the future of your operation
- Every pass across the field needs not just data, but in-depth knowledge of the field and equipment
- 20|20 provides a foot by foot agronomic view of your field
- 20|20 helps you make better decisions in the moment
Electric drive that eliminates a complicated mechanical drive system and gives you a picket fence stand, no matter the crop
- Planter drive systems for seed and insecticide require yearly maintenance
- Parts of the drive system can cause poor seed placement
- vDrive pairs with 20|20 to eliminate the drive system and simplify how seed and insecticide meters operate
- Liquid control systems are typically a collection of various parts and pieces
- With today's liquid systems there is tremendous rate variability
- vApplyHD provides flow measurement and rate control in one device, making a simple, accurate liquid system
- Broadcasting nitrogen on the soil surface doesn't put it where the plant will use it
- Many planter attachments for nitrogen interfere with other aspects of the planter
- Conceal places nitrogen in a band in the correct relationship to the seed
With SmartFirmer you will have confidence in the environment that every seed is in
- Digging seeds only lets you see a fraction of a percent of seeds planted in a field
- SmartFirmer measures temperature, moisture, and residue in the seed furrow, and displays the measurements on 20|20
- SmartFirmer can control your seeding rate, fertilizer rate, and hybrid based on organic matter
Built on a lightweight aluminum alloy chassis and are versatile, simple to install, and compatible with most North American combines.
X10 Corn Header
- Uniform and Efficient Feeding
- Harvest Near the Ground
- More Rows With Less Weight
Flexer drapers harvest up to 1,000 more bags per day compared to conventional platforms and are compatible with most North American combines
- Harvest up to 1,000 more bags per day
The CFX-750™ display is an affordable, multi-function guidance display offering key precision agriculture capabilities.
- Rugged construction for everyday field use
- Mid-sized 8.0” color touchscreen
- Intuitive user-interface
- One built-in, dual-frequency GPS receiver
The Trimble® EZ-Guide® 250 system is an entry-level display providing high-quality guidance capabilities at an entry-level price.
Trimble EZ-Guide 250
- Rugged construction for everyday field use
- Compact 4.3” color screen
- Quick installation and fast learning curve
- One built-in GPS receiver
An assisted steering system that provides high-accuracy steering at an affordable price. When you are driving your vehicle, the EZ-Pilot system turns the wheel for you with a compact electric motor drive using guidance from Trimble displays to help keep you on line and improve your efficiency.
- Complete field applications quickly and accurately
- Reduce operator fatigue and increase safety
- Operate day or night and in dusty or low visibility conditions
- Terrain Compensation Technology
- EZ-Pilot uses T3™ sensors to calculate the actual position of the vehicle to help minimize skips and overlaps in areas with rolling terrain, slopes, and rough ground.
An automated steering system that steers your vehicle on line with maximum precision. When your vehicle gets offline, Autopilot signals it to adjust its position to follow the correct path, no matter the field pattern or terrain type—so you can focus on the job ahead of you.
- Integrates directly into your vehicle's hydraulics for clear access to cab control
- Ideal for the most demanding row crop farming applications
- Plugs in to many guidance-ready vehicles, minimizing the need for additional equipment
Whether you’re a grower or a contractor, Trimble VerticalPoint RTK grade control achieves maximum vertical accuracy for all leveling and land forming operations. VerticalPoint RTK increases productivity of leveling projects during continuous in-field operations.
Trimble VerticalPoint RTK
- Efficiently maintain grade control over time
- Minimize operator cost
- Live dynamic data collection
- Maximum vertical accuracy
- Part of existing Trimble Water Management solutions
Whether you’re a grower or an earthworks contractor, the Trimble WM-Form land forming solution can help you fix under-producing acres – while also controlling the cost of the earthworks and minimizing disturbance to valuable topsoil.
- Level fields with single or multiple planes using a best-fit or custom plane, or with multiple hinges
- Drain water in any direction or to a linear feature such as a ditch or existing drainage system
- Create multi-direction variable slope designs to optimize the surface for furrow irrigation
- Create section lines and design each section individually
- Generate multiple design variations for the field, then compare them in 3D view against the original topography
- Produce 2D cut/fill estimates and reports
As a leader in agriculture technology, Precision Planting develops innovative products, solves important agronomic issues facing growers, and provides insights and assistance so each farmer can reach their best yield.
- Spacing? Depth? Speed? Residue? Seedbed? Which problem is costing you the most during planting?
- Look here to uncover the cost of poor planter performance… and simple solutions to fix them.
Row units built so tough, they're GROUNDBREAKING. The UltraPlant toolbar and the LaserPro 1 row unit bring to the market a versatile customizable platform that raise the bar on quality and manufacturing precision. It's time to hit the field with the planter of your dreams, and get growing.
- Laser Cut High-Tensile Steel
- Parallel Link Battle-ArmsTM
- Tapered Non-Metallic Bushing Adjustment
- Built-in DownPressure Brackets
- Integrated Camber Adjustment
360 Yield Center gives growers new tools to help them accurately manage nitrogen (N) in their fields.
360 Yield Center
- 360 Yield Center gives growers new tools to help them accurately manage nitrogen (N) in their fields.
AgSync is designed to help you better manage your business by providing effective tools for monitoring sales, products, applications, and workload across your operations.
- AgSync is designed to help you better manage your business by providing effective tools for monitoring sales, products, applications, and workload across your operations.
- Five Simple Steps – One Solid Result.
Since 1978, Raven has helped define the concept of precision agriculture—and continues to create ground-breaking ideas and products that improve the position of growers around the world.
- Since 1978, Raven has helped define the concept of precision agriculture—and continues to create ground-breaking ideas and products that improve the position of growers around the world.
CapstanAG specializes in precision application systems for the agricultural industry, primarily focusing on chemical and fertilizer application.
- PinPoint II: Individual nozzle control with the PinPoint II system maximizes efficiency through increased accuracy.
- SharpShooter with Rate Sync: Pressure control at the nozzle with speed anticipating technology offers droplet size control through extended application ranges independent of terrain or field features.