The Right Tools for the Job
We carry the most advanced precision agriculture technology on the market from trusted brands like Trimble. Our products increase farm efficiency and in turn, boost return on investment. Whether you are looking for options for machine control, guidance for spray and application control, assistance with water use or a better way to monitor your yield, we offer the best combination of technology-based solutions for your farm operations.
- 360 Yield Center
- Flow & Application Control
- Harvest International
- Irrigation/Water Management
- New Planters
- Precision Planting
- Trimble Displays
- Trimble Steering Systems
- Trimble VerticalPoint RTK
- Trimble WM-Form
- Used Equipment
The GFX-350 is the latest Android-based, easy-to-use display from Trimble Agriculture. This cost-effective solution offers great functionality and a simplified installation process, providing access to autosteering and application control for every farm.
Trimble GFX-350 Display
- 7″ high-definition color touch-screen display
- Android-based operating system
- Rugged construction for everyday field use
- Compatible with NAV-500 and NAV-900 guidance controllers
- ISOBUS task controller and universal terminal
- Control up to 2 channels and 24 sections
The easy-to-use TMX-2050™ display features a large high-definition touch screen with sharp visuals and a choice of FmX® or Precision-IQ™ display applications to suit your specific farm practices.
- 12.1" (30.8cm) high-definition color touchscreen display
- Choice of configurations with Precision-IQ and FmX Plus display applications
- Android™ platform ready for the future development
- One integrated GNSS receiver
- 32GB of storage
- Weight: 5.5lbs (2.5kg)
- Easily transfers between vehicles
Salford offers cutting edge technologies designed to meet the diverse needs of today’s farmers so you can get the most from your land.
- Durability, versatility, and precision to take your operations to next-level performance
- Variety of solutions expressly created to improve your financial performance
All-aluminum corn headers and drapers from GTS are lightweight, high quality, and versatile.
- Corn Headers with lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum alloy chassis
- Compatible with most North American combines
- Tested and guaranteed
Wildly robust and boasting tremendous adaptability. the LaserPro1 is designed to integrate with the latest Precision farming technology.
LaserPro 1 Row Unit
- Hi-tensile steel construction with laser precision for unrivaled durability, serviceability, & consistency
- Quickrelease™ closing wheel mount
- Hydraulic down force-ready x-plate
The H-I stack fold planter is raising the bar on innovation. Engineered with a revolutionary under-bar ULTRALIFT cylinder for maximum strength and an optional wing HYDRAFLEX cylinder for an incredible 18 degree upward flex. Capable of facilitating a dramatic range of row spacings & designed for precision, the ULTRALIFT is the future of stackfold planting.
UltraLift Stackfold Planter Bar
- High speed, precision ag stackfold planter
- 30' & 40' models available
- 15" - 38" row spacing & 30" - 38" twin row
H-I's vertical fold planter with a heavy duty frame features flexible or rigid wing design, central seed delivery, and is built ready for high-speed planting.
VF Series Vertical Fold Bar
- 40’ heavy duty toolbar frame
- 3pt hitch
- Integrated vacuum port tube
- A properly closed furrow has no air pockets, a mellow path for the plant to emerge, and retains soil moisture
- Most closing systems are designed to address one of these three keys, not all of them
- FurrowForce is an automated two-stage closing system with integrated sensing
Automated downforce control that has been proven on hundreds of thousands of rows
- It is challenging to know which downforce setting is correct
- Incorrect downforce causes yield loss by creating late emerged plants or restricted root growth
- DeltaForce gets downforce right with automatic adjustments on every row
- Each season there is a window of time that provides the highest yield
- Planting the majority of acres in this window will provide optimum farm profitability
- SpeedTube allows you to plant faster, with accuracy, to hit the ideal planting window
When you make better decisions for your next pass, you make better decisions next season, and throughout the future of your operation
- Every pass across the field needs not just data, but in-depth knowledge of the field and equipment
- 20|20 provides a foot by foot agronomic view of your field
- 20|20 helps you make better decisions in the moment
Electric drive that eliminates a complicated mechanical drive system and gives you a picket fence stand, no matter the crop
- Planter drive systems for seed and insecticide require yearly maintenance
- Parts of the drive system can cause poor seed placement
- vDrive pairs with 20|20 to eliminate the drive system and simplify how seed and insecticide meters operate
- Liquid control systems are typically a collection of various parts and pieces
- With today's liquid systems there is tremendous rate variability
- vApplyHD provides flow measurement and rate control in one device, making a simple, accurate liquid system
- Broadcasting nitrogen on the soil surface doesn't put it where the plant will use it
- Many planter attachments for nitrogen interfere with other aspects of the planter
- Conceal places nitrogen in a band in the correct relationship to the seed
With SmartFirmer you will have confidence in the environment that every seed is in
- Digging seeds only lets you see a fraction of a percent of seeds planted in a field
- SmartFirmer measures temperature, moisture, and residue in the seed furrow, and displays the measurements on 20|20
- SmartFirmer can control your seeding rate, fertilizer rate, and hybrid based on organic matter
Built on a lightweight aluminum alloy chassis and are versatile, simple to install, and compatible with most North American combines.
X10 Corn Header
- Uniform and Efficient Feeding
- Harvest Near the Ground
- More Rows With Less Weight
Flexer drapers harvest up to 1,000 more bags per day compared to conventional platforms and are compatible with most North American combines
- Harvest up to 1,000 more bags per day
GFX displays continue Trimble’s history of innovative, user-friendly technology that makes adding precision to your farming operation easier than ever.
Trimble GFX-1060 & GFX-1260 Displays
- Multiple screen size options
- Precision-IQ operating system
- Compatible with NAV-500™ and NAV-900 guidance controllers
The Trimble® R750 GNSS receiver incorporates the latest industry-leading positioning technology from Trimble along with a full suite of modern communications capabilities, in a rugged, modular package that can be deployed anywhere.
Trimble R750 GNSS Receiver
- Integrated 4G LTE modem
- Four-line reversible front panel display
- USB-C PD charging
Vantage Midsouth has a variety of used precision equipment available.
Used Precision Equipment
- Various used precision equipment available
- Variety of new planters available
The Trimble® EZ-Guide® 250 system is an entry-level display providing high-quality guidance capabilities at an entry-level price.
Trimble EZ-Guide 250
- Rugged construction for everyday field use
- Compact 4.3” color screen
- Quick installation and fast learning curve
- One built-in GPS receiver
An automated steering system that steers your vehicle on line with maximum precision. When your vehicle gets offline, Autopilot signals it to adjust its position to follow the correct path, no matter the field pattern or terrain type—so you can focus on the job ahead of you.
- Integrates directly into your vehicle's hydraulics for clear access to cab control
- Ideal for the most demanding row crop farming applications
- Plugs in to many guidance-ready vehicles, minimizing the need for additional equipment
Whether you’re a grower or a contractor, Trimble VerticalPoint RTK grade control achieves maximum vertical accuracy for all leveling and land forming operations. VerticalPoint RTK increases productivity of leveling projects during continuous in-field operations.
Trimble VerticalPoint RTK
- Efficiently maintain grade control over time
- Minimize operator cost
- Live dynamic data collection
- Maximum vertical accuracy
- Part of existing Trimble Water Management solutions
Whether you’re a grower or an earthworks contractor, the Trimble WM-Form land forming solution can help you fix under-producing acres – while also controlling the cost of the earthworks and minimizing disturbance to valuable topsoil.
- Level fields with single or multiple planes using a best-fit or custom plane, or with multiple hinges
- Drain water in any direction or to a linear feature such as a ditch or existing drainage system
- Create multi-direction variable slope designs to optimize the surface for furrow irrigation
- Create section lines and design each section individually
- Generate multiple design variations for the field, then compare them in 3D view against the original topography
- Produce 2D cut/fill estimates and reports
As a leader in agriculture technology, Precision Planting develops innovative products, solves important agronomic issues facing growers, and provides insights and assistance so each farmer can reach their best yield.
- Spacing? Depth? Speed? Residue? Seedbed? Which problem is costing you the most during planting?
- Look here to uncover the cost of poor planter performance… and simple solutions to fix them.
Row units built so tough, they're GROUNDBREAKING. The UltraPlant toolbar and the LaserPro 1 row unit bring to the market a versatile customizable platform that raise the bar on quality and manufacturing precision. It's time to hit the field with the planter of your dreams, and get growing.
- Laser Cut High-Tensile Steel
- Parallel Link Battle-ArmsTM
- Tapered Non-Metallic Bushing Adjustment
- Built-in DownPressure Brackets
- Integrated Camber Adjustment
360 Yield Center gives growers new tools to help them accurately manage nitrogen (N) in their fields.
360 Yield Center
- 360 Yield Center gives growers new tools to help them accurately manage nitrogen (N) in their fields.
- Five Simple Steps – One Solid Result.
Since 1978, Raven has helped define the concept of precision agriculture—and continues to create ground-breaking ideas and products that improve the position of growers around the world.
- Since 1978, Raven has helped define the concept of precision agriculture—and continues to create ground-breaking ideas and products that improve the position of growers around the world.
- Various used planters available