The Right Tools for the Job
We carry the most advanced precision agriculture technology on the market from trusted brands like Trimble. Our products increase farm efficiency and in turn, boost return on investment. Whether you are looking for options for machine control, guidance for spray and application control, assistance with water use or a better way to monitor your yield, we offer the best combination of technology-based solutions for your farm operations.
- 360 Yield Center
- Harvest International
- Precision Planting
- Trimble Displays
- Trimble Steering Systems
- Trimble VerticalPoint RTK
- Trimble WM-Form
The latest Trimble Agriculture guidance display and NAV-900 guidance controller builds on a legacy of high-performing, brand-neutral solutions by becoming even easier to use.
Trimble GFX-750 Display
- Large 10.1′′ (25.6 cm) high-definition color touch-screen display
- Android-based operating system allows you to customize the display for the way you work
- Rugged construction for everyday field use, meeting demands in harsh environments
- NAV-900 Guidance Controller
- One integrated camera with support for an additional external camera
- Easy transferability between vehicles
The easy-to-use TMX-2050™ display features a large high-definition touch screen with sharp visuals and a choice of FmX® or Precision-IQ™ display applications to suit your specific farm practices.
- 12.1" (30.8cm) high-definition color touchscreen display
- Choice of configurations with Precision-IQ and FmX Plus display applications
- Android™ platform ready for the future development
- One integrated GNSS receiver
- 32GB of storage
- Weight: 5.5lbs (2.5kg)
- Easily transfers between vehicles
Salford offers cutting edge technologies designed to meet the diverse needs of today’s farmers so you can get the most from your land.
- Durability, versatility, and precision to take your operations to next-level performance
- Variety of solutions expressly created to improve your financial performance
The CFX-750™ display is an affordable, multi-function guidance display offering key precision agriculture capabilities.
- Rugged construction for everyday field use
- Mid-sized 8.0” color touchscreen
- Intuitive user-interface
- One built-in, dual-frequency GPS receiver
The Trimble® EZ-Guide® 250 system is an entry-level display providing high-quality guidance capabilities at an entry-level price.
Trimble EZ-Guide 250
- Rugged construction for everyday field use
- Compact 4.3” color screen
- Quick installation and fast learning curve
- One built-in GPS receiver
An assisted steering system that provides high-accuracy steering at an affordable price. When you are driving your vehicle, the EZ-Pilot system turns the wheel for you with a compact electric motor drive using guidance from Trimble displays to help keep you on line and improve your efficiency.
- Complete field applications quickly and accurately
- Reduce operator fatigue and increase safety
- Operate day or night and in dusty or low visibility conditions
- Terrain Compensation Technology
- EZ-Pilot uses T3™ sensors to calculate the actual position of the vehicle to help minimize skips and overlaps in areas with rolling terrain, slopes, and rough ground.
An automated steering system that steers your vehicle on line with maximum precision. When your vehicle gets offline, Autopilot signals it to adjust its position to follow the correct path, no matter the field pattern or terrain type—so you can focus on the job ahead of you.
- Integrates directly into your vehicle's hydraulics for clear access to cab control
- Ideal for the most demanding row crop farming applications
- Plugs in to many guidance-ready vehicles, minimizing the need for additional equipment
Whether you’re a grower or a contractor, Trimble VerticalPoint RTK grade control achieves maximum vertical accuracy for all leveling and land forming operations. VerticalPoint RTK increases productivity of leveling projects during continuous in-field operations.
Trimble VerticalPoint RTK
- Efficiently maintain grade control over time
- Minimize operator cost
- Live dynamic data collection
- Maximum vertical accuracy
- Part of existing Trimble Water Management solutions
Whether you’re a grower or an earthworks contractor, the Trimble WM-Form land forming solution can help you fix under-producing acres – while also controlling the cost of the earthworks and minimizing disturbance to valuable topsoil.
- Level fields with single or multiple planes using a best-fit or custom plane, or with multiple hinges
- Drain water in any direction or to a linear feature such as a ditch or existing drainage system
- Create multi-direction variable slope designs to optimize the surface for furrow irrigation
- Create section lines and design each section individually
- Generate multiple design variations for the field, then compare them in 3D view against the original topography
- Produce 2D cut/fill estimates and reports
As a leader in agriculture technology, Precision Planting develops innovative products, solves important agronomic issues facing growers, and provides insights and assistance so each farmer can reach their best yield.
- Spacing? Depth? Speed? Residue? Seedbed? Which problem is costing you the most during planting?
- Look here to uncover the cost of poor planter performance… and simple solutions to fix them.
Row units built so tough, they're GROUNDBREAKING. The UltraPlant toolbar and the LaserPro 1 row unit bring to the market a versatile customizable platform that raise the bar on quality and manufacturing precision. It's time to hit the field with the planter of your dreams, and get growing.
- Laser Cut High-Tensile Steel
- Parallel Link Battle-ArmsTM
- Tapered Non-Metallic Bushing Adjustment
- Built-in DownPressure Brackets
- Integrated Camber Adjustment
360 Yield Center gives growers new tools to help them accurately manage nitrogen (N) in their fields.
360 Yield Center
- 360 Yield Center gives growers new tools to help them accurately manage nitrogen (N) in their fields.
AgSync is designed to help you better manage your business by providing effective tools for monitoring sales, products, applications, and workload across your operations.
- AgSync is designed to help you better manage your business by providing effective tools for monitoring sales, products, applications, and workload across your operations.
- Five Simple Steps – One Solid Result.
Since 1978, Raven has helped define the concept of precision agriculture—and continues to create ground-breaking ideas and products that improve the position of growers around the world.
- Since 1978, Raven has helped define the concept of precision agriculture—and continues to create ground-breaking ideas and products that improve the position of growers around the world.
CapstanAG specializes in precision application systems for the agricultural industry, primarily focusing on chemical and fertilizer application.
- PinPoint II: Individual nozzle control with the PinPoint II system maximizes efficiency through increased accuracy.
- SharpShooter with Rate Sync: Pressure control at the nozzle with speed anticipating technology offers droplet size control through extended application ranges independent of terrain or field features.