Category: Trimble Steering Systems
The Trimble® Autopilot™ automated steering system automatically steers your vehicle on line with maximum precision. When your vehicle gets offline, Autopilot signals it to adjust its position to follow the correct path, no matter the field pattern or terrain type—so you can focus on the job ahead of you.
- Provides automatic steering for your vehicle with one-inch repeatability
- Complete field applications quickly and accurately
- Reduce operator fatigue and increase safety
- Operate day or night and in dusty or low visibility conditions
NextSwath End-of-Row Turn Technology
When used on the TMX-2050 display, Autopilot includes Trimble NextSwath™ end-of-row turn technology to automatically calculate and execute the best possible path to turn around a vehicle and approach the next crop row or swath with the implement precisely aligned to begin working.
OnSwath Line Acquisition Technology
Trimble OnSwath™ line acquisition technology allows Autopilot users to customize line acquisition preferences to the vehicle and field operation at hand. Using OnSwath the vehicle projects its path to the line, which allows it to get back online faster.
Terrain Compensation Technology
Autopilot uses T3™ sensors to calculate the actual position of the vehicle to help minimize skips and overlaps in areas with rolling terrain, slopes, and rough ground.
The Trimble® EZ-Pilot® assisted steering system provides high-accuracy steering at an affordable price. When you are driving your vehicle, the EZ-Pilot system turns the wheel for you with a compact electric motor drive using guidance from Trimble displays to help keep you on line and improve your efficiency. The versatile steering system is ideal for both low-accuracy broadacre farming applications as well as high-accuracy row crop applications.
- Provides hands-free guidance for your many farm vehicle types
- Integrates directly into the steering column for clear access to cab control
- Allows for unrestricted manual steering when assisted steering is not engaged
- Utilizes terrain compensation technology for high accuracy on difficult terrain
- Ideal for both low-accuracy broadacre and high-accuracy row-crop farming applications