Vantage Midsouth offers agronomic services including soil sampling to take your farming decisions to the next level. We also have a team of certified professionals to install, train, support and repair all of your precision agriculture equipment. Additionally, we offer integrated positioning services to deliver the accuracy requirements you need to support the types of crops you farm.
As a Trimble certified repair center, we can take care of your GPS repair needs. We use Trimble products every day just like you do. Being familiar with the equipment and its function allows us to provide high quality repair service.
- Certified Trimble Trained Technician
- Quick Turnaround
- Warranty Claims Filed
- Detail Repair History Kept on File
- Competitive Pricing
Our Precision Planting technician can check the health of your planter meters to ensure maximum performance. We can test, calibrate and repair meters from any planter to make sure you are ready to go to field.
- Over 10 years as a precision planting dealer
- Capable of calibrating almost any meter on the market
- Every meter leaves our machine at the highest percentage possible
After collecting field data from any display, we use multiple versions of software to inspect, clean and edit the data and provide it back to you in a readable format. Make the right decisions for your operation with the knowledge you are using quality data.
- Weigh wagon in-house for yield calibrations
- Precision data specialist on staff
- Post process "Data Cleaning"
- Provide full analysis of data
Our skilled aerial ag technician can assist with replacing damaged props, cameras, gimbals, etc.
Aerial AG Copter Repairs
- Call for details for copter sales and support - (800)-753-7686 or (501)-438-1720
Aerial data collected via GPS imagery is used to determine the plant’s health by measuring the plant’s mass.
- Determination of crop health of the entire field
- Detailed crop health maps for time period comparisons
- Precision fertilization application maps
Design variable-shaped fields and topography based on the best use of existing contours, the water needs of individual crops and even individual farming practices.
Survey and Design
- SURVEY – Capture 3D topographic data using the TMX-2050 or FmX displays, or with the WM-Topo system.
- DESIGN – Use WM-Form software to analyze and design planar and variable-grade land forming designs.
- INSTALL – Utilize a Trimble steering system to guide the tractor as the levees are being installed.
Soil mapping provides 3-D image of soil and determines soil properties and depths.
S.I.S. (SOIL INFORMATION SYSTEM)
- Soil mapping provides 3-D image of soil and determines soil properties and depths.
The powerful capabilities of Connected Farm™, Farm Works Software® and Agri-Data® Solutions have been consolidated into one, easy-to-use program: Trimble Ag Software.
Trimble Ag Software
- Access accurate information from any location using computer, tablet, smartphone or the TMX-2050™
- Experience new expanded features to help increase productivity.
- Make better informed decisions by simplifying data management.